Likely to Bangkok? Feeling overwhelmed with hotel choices? Well, do not.
Here are some great Bangkok hotels we recommend based on your financial budget: Bangkok Hotel
one particular. 8, 000-9, 000 BAHT A NIGHT
– THE ORIENTAL HOTEL – Among the world’s premier hotels. The oldest hotel in Bangkok on the bank of Chao Phraya River. Great colonial-style architecture. Not in the location center though.
2. 7, 000-8, 000 BAHT PER NIGHT
– THE PENINSULA BANGKOK HOTEL – High reviews, world accolades. On the bank of the Chao Phraya Riv, but on the even farther island. Free hotel’s taxi boat service goes to BTS skytrain.
– SUKOTHAI HOTEL – Beautiful modern-day Thai architecture in beautiful landscaped garden. A little considerably from shopping areas but worth the beauty.
– FOUR SEASONS HOTEL BANGKOK – Right in entrance of BTS skytrain. The name guarantees the luxurious. Close to most shopping malls.
3. 6, 000-7, 000 BAHT A EVENING
– GRAND HYATT ERAWAN – Stunning garden spa. Very near BTS skytrain. High-end shopping right below the hotel and just down the street.
– THE BANYAN TREE BANGKOK – One of the hottest hotels in Bangkok. The tallest hotel building in Bangkok. Exceptional spa and massage.
4. 5, 000-6, 000 BAHT A NIGHT
– SHERATON IMPORTANTE SUKUMVIT – Beautiful Thai/Bali style pool garden with soothing underwater music. Most suitable at BTS skytrain.
– SHANGRI-LA HOTEL – Upon the bank of Bangkok’s Chao Phraya River. Great pool, nice view. Nevertheless don’t try the hotel’s Angelini Italian restaurant though.
5. 4, 000-5, 1000 BAHT A NIGHT
– CONRAD HOTEL BANGKOK – Contemporary hotel for modern lifestyle. A bit of walking to do to reach BTS skytrain. Traffic is usually horrible right in front side of the hotel.
– PLAZA ATHENEE HOTEL – Nice and near BTS skytrain. But the hotel’s name might cause pronunciation problem in your way on the path to local taxi driver. Take the hotel’s business card and the road name in Thai with you.
6th. 3, 000-4, 000 BAHT A NIGHT
– MARRIOTT RESORT AND SPA – Right on the standard bank of Bangkok’s Chao Phraya River. Very much like a secluded and comforting resort. Not in metropolis center, but free taxi boat to BTS stop makes it all fine.
– NAI LERT PLAYGROUND, RAFFLES INTERNATIONAL HOTEL – Lush garden with peaceful atmosphere. Within walking distance from BTS skytrain and shopping malls.
– THREE-WAY TWO SILOM HOTEL – Nice boutique hotel with modern day Asian design. In night, enjoy Silom Road’s street market.
7. 2, 000-3, 000 BAHT A NIGHT
– PATUMWAN QUEEN HOTEL – Great location, but always under remodelling. Right inside MBK Store shopping Center. Try the hotel’s Japanese+Korean buffet lunch at Konju restaurant, only $25/person.
– SOFITEL SILOM – Cozy boutique hotel in Bangkok. Few steps off of the night market on Silom road. Near BTS skytrain.
8. 1, 000-2, 1000 BAHT A NIGHT
– BUDDY LODGE KHAO SAN ROAD – Nice hotel in the world-famous Khao San Road area. Great for backpacker with more budget. Ask for a quiet room. Khao San could get noisy at night.
9. 500-1, 1000 BAHT PER NIGHT
– ROYAL RIVER HOTEL – On the bank of Bangkok’s Chao Phraya Lake. Quite difficult to get into the city. Big room for small price. You also get free breakfast buffet.